Headlights set LED DRL xenon look VW Transporter T5.1 Caravelle
SKU: EWS10703SIntroducing the latest upgrade headlight set available for the VW Transporter T5.1. With precision-cut daytime running light LEDs, and a higher build-quality than any other halogen upgrade set on eBay, this premium set is exclusive to us at Eurowagens.
Others may look similar, but none match the detail and finish of these upgrades – and if you don’t agree, remember you can return them unused within 60 days for a full refund.
Available in both black and chrome finishes, the headlights are plug and play, meaning no recoding or extra workmanship is required to get the finished look.
Thousands of our Xenon-look upgrade customers will agree that our exclusive OEM/Xenon-look sets, from BMW to Volkswagen, are the gold standard in quality aftermarket options.
Xenon look headlights set for below vehicles:
VW Transporter T5.1 2010-2015
VW Caravelle 2010-2015
- Sold as pair - driver and passenger side
- Will fit vehicles with factory fitted standard halogen headlights as an upgrade only; not a replacement for xenon headlights
- Direct replacement part, error free, plug and play
- Chrome xenon look headlights with LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- Motor included
- Electric headlight beam adjustment
- Bulb type: H7, H7, PY24W, LED
- LED bulbs included only/ H7, H7, PY21WSV not included
- Fully E-marked and road legal, will pass MOT
- Halogen type headlights
- Premium aftermarket quality part - not genuine
- For RHD vehicles only - with steering wheel on the right side
Unsure if this is the part you need?
If you aren't sure, we're always here to help. Choose what suits you:
- Live Chat: Just click the 'Live Chat Now' button on the bottom right of the page.
- Call: 01462 670334 (Mon-Fri 9-5)
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Manufactured by our partners
We only work with organisations that focus on quality and safety, safe in the knowledge that every product is E-marked, road legal, and built to last.
A Quality Aftermarket Upgrade
This product is aftermarket equipment, meaning it has been produced by a third-party manufacturer to either upgrade a vehicle or offer greater value than an original part.